Saturday, February 28, 2015

BEER REVIEW 22#

Red Stripe

(yes that Jamaican beer)

 
 
  This is probably the only thing out of Jamaica I like, I don't like the music, I don't like the food, and I barely like this beer.  Now, a bud of mine came over after a quick run or whatever, said lets kick back a few, told um to fuck himself, fast forward two days and Im here having the beer he brought.  Okay, its Red Stripe,  now if you have any idea what I mean by that, you know its a beer for kids who want to call it a Craft beer or whatever, go on beer advocate or whatever and see what those pretentious fucks say about the taste and whatever the fuck those jag offs say.  Ive had this beer a lot growing up, so Ill leave this beer for all the youngbloods out there reading this who think this is good beer, its not.  So listen to me, cause Im rad as fuck.
 
 


TUNES FOR REVIEW

Julie ruin- punk singer
Skinfull- Love it Or Leave It
The Shirelles- Mama Said (yes I like that song you stupid fuck)



No comments:

Post a Comment